3 Ways To Finance Veneers For Your Dream Smile
Being unhappy with the alignment and appearance of your teeth can have a negative impact on your self-confidence, and overall happiness. You may consider porcelain veneers as an option to help correct the appearance of your smile. The porcelain veneer procedure is often used to correct issues such as:
- Discoloured or stained teeth.
- Worn down teeth.
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Minor misaligned or uneven teeth.
- Gaps in teeth.
Porcelain veneers are wafer thin, tooth-coloured shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth. Porcelain veneers offer a natural tooth appearance, are stain-resistant, and offer a great aesthetic solution overall. Having porcelain veneers put on is a non-reversible procedure, however, so it’s important you are certain before having veneers put on.
Though effective, veneers can be expensive, and the cost prohibits many patients from having veneers applied. Veneers typically fall under the category of cosmetic dentistry and are unlikely to be covered by dental insurance. Despite this, many patients find that the cost of veneers is worth what is gained in appearance, confidence, and self-esteem! Here are some ways to finance your dream smile.
- Go with ComponeersComponeers are made of a composite material and are created at the dentist’s office, rather than in a lab. They can be applied in just one visit, and cost significantly less than veneers. Componeers are a great option for those who want a smile makeover but are deterred by the cost of porcelain veneers. However, unlike porcelain veneers, they aren’t permanent, and over time will need to be replaced.
- Financing/Payment PlanIf you really want veneers, but are unable to pay for them up front, your dentist may offer the option to pay for the procedure in installments. Speak to your dentist about this possibility, as paying in several smaller installments can make the cost of veneers far more manageable.
- Check Third Party Financing ProgramsIf your dentist doesn’t provide financing programs for veneers, ask them about any third party financing programs. These are offered by companies that are willing to cover the cost of an elective dental procedure, and then accept repayment in installments or monthly payments.
Although porcelain veneers come at a cost, the happiness and confidence that comes from having a great smile are invaluable. Speak to your dentist today about porcelain veneers. Even if you are worried about the cost, they may be able to offer you some financial solutions![/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][fusion_global id=”3727″][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container][fusion_global id=”3731″][fusion_global id=”3723″]