Cosmetic Dentistry in Calgary SW
Do you want a more beautiful smile? If so, cosmetic dentistry may be the solution for you.
Cosmetic dentistry includes any dental work that improves the appearance of the teeth, gums and/or bite to create a more symmetrical, harmonious, and ultimately beautiful smile.
Some people desire this form of dentistry simply because they want to improve their natural appearance such as the colour, position, shape, size or alignment of the teeth. Others damage their teeth in accidents or have teeth removed and require cosmetic fixes.
Either way, the main point of cosmetic surgery is an aesthetic one to improve the overall appearance rather than to improve functionality or to ease pain.
What happens during a cosmetic dentistry procedure?
Typically, if you need cosmetic dentistry, one of the following procedures will be performed by your dentist:
- Dental material will be added to your teeth or gums: this could be bonding, porcelain veneers, crowns or gum grafts to improve their appearance and/or remove gaps
- Tooth structure or gums may be removed
- Teeth will be whitened (bleached or using a laser) or depigmentation of the gum will be performed
- Misaligned teeth will be straightened
Cosmetic dentistry can fix many perceived appearance issues with the mouth from missing teeth, gaps in the teeth, and misaligned or crooked teeth to badly discoloured teeth.
This is a non-invasive and painless treatment that helps restore chipped or cracked teeth, change the shape of disproportioned teeth, and close spaces or gaps between teeth.
This service involves a tooth-coloured resin material being applied to the teeth and cured with a light heating process.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
While you may be interested in cosmetic dentistry because you want a brighter and more confident smile, there are some extensive cosmetic dentistry options that can correct functional dental issues you may also have.
This is a significant benefit that many do not realize when considering aesthetic cosmetic dentistry options:
- Correct your smile: Cosmetic dentistry options such as Dental Bonding and Full Mouth Restoration can help restore your damaged teeth, correct bite and pain issues, fill in decayed teeth, fix discolouration for a brighter smile, and close spaces between teeth.
- Build your confidence: We care not only about giving you a beautiful smile but also a healthier smile. A bright, white smile can dramatically improve your appearance and give you a boost in self-confidence.
- Prevent future dental issues: Throughout your life, your teeth will go through a lot of wear and tear. Fixing a cavity, chipped or broken tooth, or damage to the surface of your teeth will help prevent further damage or infection. Cosmetic dentistry for kids is also available to fix any accidental damage.
- Have a natural look: Aesthetic dentistry can give confidence and boost wellbeing, but it can also enhance your natural features and seem like you were born with a naturally gorgeous. This reduces the need for other aesthetic facial enhancements.
- Close to home: You don’t need to search high and low for an excellent cosmetic dentist office. There are multiple aesthetic dental treatment options right here in Calgary.
Things to Consider Before Getting Any Cosmetic Dentistry
Common dental problems can be managed quickly and easily through cosmetic dentistry treatments. Aesthetic dentistry is a great way to enhance your natural smile and give you the perfect confidence boost. Not only this but the cosmetic dentist you choose will always have your best interest at heart. This way, the results are always customized to solve your specific dental issue and provide maximum care and aim for top result satisfaction.
Our cosmetic dentist office prides itself to be one of the most welcoming, hygienic, and professional providers of aesthetic dental services in Calgary. Since the pandemic, our services have been refined to ensure efficiency and top quality is given to all our patients as well as new customers. Therefore, we know that aesthetic dental treatments are on the rise due to the pandemic, and we are ready to help you!
However, it might be difficult to determine which treatment would be the right solution to your problem.
That is why our dentists are here to help.
- Our Zoom whitening system is perfect for rejuvenating stained teeth.
- Veneers and componeers are affordable options that improve chipped, cracked, or discoloured teeth. They also help reduce the appearance of gaps in the teeth.
- A full mouth restoration is often the best option if you need extensive work on your teeth. This treatment will fix overbite issues and is especially helpful for people who have suffered mouth and teeth trauma.
- Cosmetic dental bonding helps make your teeth look longer, can mask the deterioration in tooth enamel, and is a biocompatible alternative to mercury fillings.
If you’re searching for cosmetic dentistry in Calgary, give us a call at 403-297-9600 for assistance or more information.
EVENING & WEEKEND APPOINTMENTS
We understand that you are busy and don’t always have time to visit a dentist for a routine checkup in the middle of your Monday. That’s why we offer extended hours from 7:00 AM to 8:30 PM Monday through Thursday.
We are also open all throughout the weekend. That’s right, we’re open every day of the week.
DIRECT BILLING TO INSURANCE PLANS
To support our clients, we offer direct billing, predeterminations of treatments, and financial arrangements to all our patients to ensure smooth and easy payment transactions.
PAYMENT PLANS & FINANCING AVAILABLE
We understand that dental services can be an unexpected expense. That’s why we offer flexible payment plans and options to suit our patients’ needs. Speak with one of our dental assistants to learn more.
At Sierra Dental, you will never struggle to find parking. Our clinics offer convenient parking options that are free of charge to our patients. It’s one more way we work to put a smile on your face.